[OSM-talk] Can somebody give me a hint please?

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 20 14:00:24 UTC 2018

I do not know how to do it via query. In fact, I think it would be a
hard problem.

However, since it is 10 minutes from a city a medical helicopter pilot
or a recreational light aircraft pilot may recognize it. People are very
good at recognizing patterns. I heard the SNCF, the French railway, uses
RPAS to survey its network [1].

For example, I think I could probably recognize an area around a town
where I live from an aerial image, since being an amateur RPAS pilot I
saw it quite a lot from the air.

[1] https://www.sncf-reseau.fr/en/about/strategy/drones-serving-industry

brgds
O.