[OSM-talk] OSM SPAM detector

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:06:53 UTC 2018

This weekend I put together a SPAM detector for OSM changesets.

You don't need to be a developer to contribute, send over any SPAM'y
changesets you come across via a github issue, a pull request, or even an
email to me. I just need the changeset id.

The code is currently hitting 99+% accuracy detecting the difference
between 1500 random normal edits and 1500 sketchy changesets that Fredrick
shared with the talk-us last last week. This is with zero tuning, so it
looks like it will work well.