[OSM-talk] Waterway=* and Waterways wiki pages merge

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:42:20 UTC 2018

There are many way of thinking about this.

Mixing waterways and culverts or gates in the same list isn't so clear.
If I want to know which are the possible waterways I can map, it's not a
concern they can be under a culvert or through a gate.

The point is to give essential features and let people find more precise
things on keys pages if and only if they want to.

This is what is done on power features list.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:power

François