[OSM-talk] How INSPIRE data are sold in your countries

nebulon42 nebulon42 at mailbox.org
Wed May 2 19:00:33 UTC 2018

In Austria we have a lot of open data (mostly CC-BY) like:
* aerial imagery with pixel resolution of ~ 30cm
* digital basemap
* DEM out of ALS data with 10m distance
* address data
and various other data sets. For OpenStreetMap it was possible to get an
exception or modification from the attribution clause.

But there are also products that are pricy. Example: DEM with 5m
distance ~ 170.000 Euro for all of Austria, licensed by the Federal
Office of Metrology and Surveying. But I really don't know much about
license costs of other datasets. I'm sure that they exist.

nebulon42