[OSM-talk] Local language help

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:38:38 UTC 2018

Jo, thx, so if these kinds of objects already have "name:xx" for all
mentioned languages, international map would use those instead of the name
tag anyway, so that's not an issue.

BTW, international maps have launched on Wikipedias!
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2018-May/089964.html