[OSM-talk] Local language help

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu May 10 09:50:15 UTC 2018

This was exactly my point. That it is a sensitive topic. And it may be
unclear to people who live in a national state with a single official
language.
That is why I provided the texts of articles, to illustrate that there
is a multi-language historical equilibrium reflected it the official
documents.
Best regards,
Oleksiy