[OSM-talk] How to get an overview of multiple gpx on OSM map?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 6 13:03:28 UTC 2018

Hi
There are lots of sites giving advice on GPS usage, but one I tip I
found useful was always keep a charged battery in your unit. Even though
it's switched off it still receives the occasional signal from
satellites to keep track of their locations. if it loses coordination
with them it can take ages to relocate.

Cheers
DaveF