[OSM-talk] 3rd party API integration

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:27:30 UTC 2018

I'd imagine there are plenty of examplea that use OSM street name and place information to hang other data or queries off.

One example off the top of my head was an application that I was involved with a few years ago tracking police "stop and search" requests in London, but there are plenty of others.

An easy way to find them is to search for something in OSM that has a spelling mistake and see what turns up in a Google search for that misspelling (in addition to the OSM object itself).

Best regards,
Andy