[OSM-talk] Missing country labels on default OSM.org layer

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 20 00:12:19 UTC 2018

Should we say «False News» : ), the name tag is in both relations and was not removed recently. I see the labels at levels 3 and 4.  I dont know if it has still an impact when we dirty at low zoom levels, but labels reappeared after I have dirty the tiles around the area where we see each tag. But no success at zooms 5 and 6.

This map I created let's dirty individual tiles when we click an area with the left mouse button.https://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/osm-pixels/#4/65.333176/-93.885778
Pierre