[OSM-talk] Multiple errors in the same location

sandor sandors39 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:14:36 UTC 2018

Mateusz, this was really a quick and simple answer, probably made on reading the title only.
The issue is much more complicated than you can imagine. You could really help me (and the original mapper) if you describe your suggestion how to resolve the lake and the hole mismatch in the case from the link. More precisely, assume the other mentioned problems are resolved but the (newer) lake – hole in forest fitting problem. So, how to move/transform these two objects to fit together? Further, how to do the same for really large number of cases where a manual procedure by me or “wait until it is done by someone else” is, for many reasons, unrealistic. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10