[OSM-talk] Multiple errors in the same location

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Nov 22 05:01:55 UTC 2018

22. Nov 2018 03:06 by pierzenh at yahoo.fr <mailto:pierzenh at yahoo.fr>:

> There were some imports made, duplicates created trying to follow OSM rules, a lot of ctirics and tensions, and less and less contributors ready to edit in these areas.

Can you can give examples of duplicates created "trying to follow OSM rules" rather than created

by runaway imports discouraging editors?

I tried to edit once or twice in Canada, but before doing anything at all it was necessary to delete

massive amounts of low-quality data imported without consultation.

See http://blog.imagico.de/openstreetmap-at-its-worst <http://blog.imagico.de/openstreetmap-at-its-worst/> for more detailed exploration

what went wrong.