[OSM-talk] OSMF makes a political decision where should be a technical solution?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Nov 24 14:11:50 UTC 2018

"international recognition" allows to eliminate for example Sealand (and othermicronation nonsense).
It also allows to skip on the ground survey in cases where everybody agrees where the border are.
It also allows to map borders in areas without physical control (due to lack of inhabitants oranything else).