[OSM-talk] OSMF makes a political decision where should be a technical solution?

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Sat Nov 24 14:26:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am 24/11/2018 um 15.09 schrieb Andy Townsend:
> I'm not actually aware of a situation where countries have said "this
> bit belongs equally to both of us" (I'd be interested to hear of any
> examples, actually), though there are plenty of places where they say "I
> think it belongs to me, and you think it belongs to you, but let's work
> together and manage it jointly".

The rivers Moselle, Sauer and Our form a large part of the border
between Germany and Luxembourg constitute a condominium. The rivers,
their islands and bridges belong to both countries. AFAIK, there is no
dispute between the two countries. Therefore, the boundary relations of
both countries overlap.

Best regards

Michael