[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.17.0

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Nov 26 05:59:57 UTC 2018

Good morning Daniel,

There is a relatively new leisure or sport activity, the so called
"street workout". I mapped couple of new street workout grounds as
leisrure=fitness_station, sport=exercise, which could be seen with the
HD images via these links:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/631600472
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/648509242

The OSM icon is a running man, but it does not reflect well the nature
of this activity. It is possible to search Youtube on the text - "street
workout" (or "ghetto workout") to see what it looks like in reality, in
order to draw a new icon. Or maybe even a special tag?

I am not sure if it is a problem, however this sport becomes popular,
there are competitions.

With best regards,
Oleksiy