[OSM-talk] [Wiki] Rewriting node/area/way templates and proposed automated edit

tigerfell-688 at tuta.io tigerfell-688 at tuta.io
Wed Oct 3 19:08:17 UTC 2018

I would like to cross post my change of three wiki templates and (more importantly) a request for an automated wiki edit here:

Following my previous change of Template:Relation, I would like to align the appearance of these templates with it. I am planning to change the templates in a way that they use partially the same Lua code as Template:Relation. I would therefore propose to drop the same features as in the relation template.

As there were some pages that used the option to not specify a relation number and I am planning to drop this feature from the other templates as well, I would like to request a community approval for an automated change that replaces these template calls with static text which was shown in the old version. The full request is available at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:TigerfellBot <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:TigerfellBot>.

Kind regards,
Tigerfell

PS: If possible, please comment on the wiki discussion page, that helps keeping this documentation together. Thanks.