[OSM-talk] Deleting many old edits by a "bad actor"

Bryce Jasmer bryce at jasmer.com
Wed Sep 5 22:48:03 UTC 2018

Right. That's why I mentioned reverting if clean (meaning no other edits
have been done on the elements in question) and hand editing if the
elements have been modified since they made their bad edits.

Check out the spreadsheet for details. I've looked at every edit and have a
plan for how to correct them.

*https://tinyurl.com/y8cyh7n7 <https://tinyurl.com/y8cyh7n7>* is a shorter
URL for the spreadsheet that the mailing list probably won't break.