[OSM-talk] Proximity

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:56:12 UTC 2018

Thank you kind sir.  I've got sidetracked into trying to count types of
buildings.

I used to use VB not for its power but for its development interface.  So
much easier than using assembler which I started with many years ago.

Apparently I need a datatable to sort a couple of columns, fine but all the
documentation is for C#.  It still has the nice development interface but
there are differences.

I know exactly what I want to do but finding the correct syntax makes me
feel if you know Perl and it can do the job stay with it.

Thanks John