[OSM-talk] Dialects of English | Re: iD influencing tagging

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Apr 10 09:24:32 UTC 2019

A better example might be "college", which has different meanings in
different dialects of English, or "gallon" or "football"

I don't think there is a solution this, except better localization of
software. Or we all just switch to Esperanto or Irish or something.

If you want real fun, just talk about "tabling an agenda item" 😈