[OSM-talk] Minutely update server slow?

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Sat Apr 20 18:13:22 UTC 2019

what about open street cam .org

From: Lynn
W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:03 PM
To: OpenStreetMap ;  openstreetmap/osm2pgsql
Subject: [OSM-talk] Minutely update server slow?

I run a personal tile server for the entire planet and have it configured
with minutely updates downloaded by osmosis.  Over the past few days, I've
noticed that my updates are falling behind and subsequently noticed in the
osmosis.log file that it is taking a LONG time to download 4-6 hours of minutely
diffs.  This usually took 5-10 minutes, but recently it takes 45 minutes to
an hour.  And sometimes osmosis times out completely.
Here's my osmosis configuration.txt file if that helps.
># The URL of the directory containing change
>  files.
>baseUrl= https://planet.openstreetmap.org/replication/minute
>
>#
>  Defines the maximum time interval in seconds to download in a single
>  invocation.
># Setting to 0 disables this feature.
>maxInterval =
>21600
Anyone else seeing slow minutely diff downloads?
Lynn (D)
PS.  Here's the munin rdnerd Data import lag daily and weekly
graphs:
talk mailing
list
talk at openstreetmap.org