[OSM-talk] Minutely update server slow?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Apr 20 18:55:25 UTC 2019

Hm, traced the planet.openstreetmap.org back to
ironbelly.openstreetmap.org and see this on their munin pages:

 From
https://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap.org/ironbelly.openstreetmap.org/index.html

Looks like something is ramping up in apache and TCP networking along
with whatever Chrony's "Root dispersion" means.  Disk space usage is
also climbing on the root file system, but that might be increasing
apache logs?

Apache accesses

Disk usage in percent

Utilization per device