[OSM-talk] Fw: [Geo4All] Vol. 5 no.08 GeoForAll Newsletter - August 2019

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 20:11:21 UTC 2019

Thank you to all editors for their work and efforts for another excellent edition of the newsletter.

I am grateful to everyone who are working to help bridge the digital divide [1],[2]  and help create a world that is more accessible, equitable and full of innovation and opportunities for everyone.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1]https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/please-share-geoforall-teaching-research-resources-colleagues-students/

[2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/sharing-the-digital-economy-with-everyone/