[OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Fri Aug 9 12:19:58 UTC 2019

I think we move in different mapper communities as "mapping for the reward of being recognized by external data users" has never even been on my list, or of those mappers I know, of reasons for why we map.

Of course everyones self-image is their own, so I don't know about your claim of there being a fundamental one for the whole community.

Just my 2 krónur.

-- /OSM: Stalfur