[OSM-talk] Announcing the Tabang-AI initiative

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Mon Aug 12 10:54:13 UTC 2019

I see that Maning has already replied, but I would like to emphasise
that the Philippine OSM community is a very mature example of informal
but cohesive collaborative work at a national and regional level with a
long history of working with other organisations, such as universities
and local government. Good luck with the initiative.

Mike