[OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Tue Aug 13 18:19:42 UTC 2019

 https://janaodaparaabastecer.vost.pt/ is a very interesting example. On my
screen, the attribution clearly stretches longer than the width of the map.
Is your opinion then that they should attribute similar to your European
Commission example of "correct" attribution
https://ec.europa.eu/transport/infrastructure/tentec/tentec-portal/map/maps.html,
where some of the attribution is visible immediately, and the rest after
clicking?

And to Martin's point, which would you consider more important, the overlay
of rare information, the gas stations, or the basemap? Or is the overlay
only more important than the basemap if the overlay comes from OSM?