[OSM-talk] Using OSM as database for nature park hiking routes?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:40:34 UTC 2019

Are any of their routes already in OSM?

If not then pick an existing route local to the area and show them it using

https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#route?id=8505462

Click on the elevation profile - auto generated.
And people can download a gpx file for the route.

And they can generate their own maps - print them out without copyright
fees (though donations would be appreciated) and sell/give them away ..