[OSM-talk] Tile Usage Limitation

Margarita Yanachkova margarita.yanachkova at trulyexperiences.com
Thu Aug 22 22:33:00 UTC 2019

Hello,

We're looking to build an interactive map of restaurants much like this one
<https://guide.michelin.com/us/en/california/restaurants?showMap=true> using
Open Street Map. Can you let me know what would be the max number of loads
per day approximately? Would 1000 be ok and can we pay for some sort of
license / make a donation if we go to go over the limit?

Also, do you count zooming in and out, clicking on markers and  on the map
as a load as well?

Many thanks,

--
Margarita Yanachkova

Truly - Experiences Beyond Ordinary
w:  trulyexperiences.com
p:  +44 (0) 20 3890 3248 <+442038903248>

Winner - Luxury Website of the Year

Life is about collecting memories, not things. Check out how others have
joined our movement!