[OSM-talk] Tile Usage Limitation

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Fri Aug 23 04:55:24 UTC 2019

Hello Margarita,

You can also generate your own tiles. Here is the link to the
explanation of how to do it: https://switch2osm.org/

It is relatively simple. You can do it either for one country or for the
whole planet. You will need a modern web-server machine with the Ubuntu
Linux OS.

As far as I know there are also commercial tiles providers.

Best regards,
Oleksiy (Alex-7 @ OSM)