[OSM-talk] Live streaming of FOSS4G 2019

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 20:29:46 UTC 2019

 I would like to thank all LOC volunteers of FOSS4G 2019 [1] for making possible  the live streaming of all 11 parallel tracks and the plenary sessions following these links at   http://streaming.media.ccc.de and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2Lyc9VUX-jC-E1prJitHw

Each talk will be recorded and published in the week following the conference and made available atTIB AV-Portal.

The Academic track presentations might be of wider interest. Theaccepted academic track papers athttps://www.int-arch-photogramm-remote-sens-spatial-inf-sci.net/XLII-4-W14/

The full schedule and timings of the various sessions athttps://2019.foss4g.org/schedule/full-schedule/

I would also like to welcome you to the GEO session [2] on 30th August 2019 (Friday ) at 9:00 am (Bucharest time).  It is a great opportunity to learn more about the GEO [2], theGEO Work Programme and explore potential avenues for collaboration. There will be presentation on (G)EO hackathon: engaging indigenous communities byDiana Mastracci (University of Oxford, UK) and also sharing ideas for the session on EO and the World's Indigenous Peoples at GEOWeek 2019.

We look forward to welcoming you and invite your contributions for bridging the Geospatial Digital Divide [3].

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://2019.foss4g.org/about/committees/
[2] https://www.earthobservations.org/geo_blog_obs.php?id=370