[OSM-talk] Please join the session on FOSS4G EO Data Challenge 2019 results on 30th August 2019

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 10:13:30 UTC 2019

 Some of the presentations from yesterday’s sessions at FOSS4G 2019 are already available athttps://media.ccc.de/c/foss4g2019

You can watch the live presentations of the plenary and various parallel sessions at the links provided athttps://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/foss4g-2019-academic-track-and-live-streaming-of-foss4g-conference-for-the-benefit-of-all/

I welcome you to tommorow’s (30th August 2019) session at 11am (Bucharest time) inOpereta conference room on the results ofFOSS4G EO Data Challenge 2019 https://2019.foss4g.org/schedule/open-source-eo-data-challenge/

I want to thank all the organisations who supported this competition, the mentors and participants.

Please also attend the GEO session on 30th August 2019 (Friday ) at 9:00 am (Bucharest time).  It is a great opportunity to learn more about the  Group on Earth Observations, theGEO Work Programme and explore potential avenues for collaboration. There will be presentation on (G)EO hackathon  engaging indigenous communities byDiana Mastracci (University of Oxford, UK) and also sharing ideas for the session on EO and the World's Indigenous Peoples at GEOWeek 2019 [1].

We look forward to welcoming you and your contributions for bridging the Geospatial Digital Divide [2].

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://www.earthobservations.org/geoweek19.php

[2] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/please-share-geoforall-teaching-research-resources-colleagues-students/