[OSM-talk] SOTM 2012 T-shirt

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:02:37 UTC 2019

Can anyone, who was at SOTM 2012 tell me what the inscription on the front
of the T-shirt says.

I'm going to wear mine tonight at a "Japanese Night" at the Baseball and
anyone from Japan who is there is bound to come up and ask me about it.

I know it starts of "70 Million people can't be wrong.....

An then I think it references a famous mapper in Japan who walked the
llength an breadth of Japan in order to map it, many moons ago.  School
children used to be taught him, but I can't remember his name.

PS - chinese people are really confused about it - I think in their
language it means something like "hey - I've got 70 million dollars!"  :-)