[OSM-talk] water runs backwards.

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon Dec 23 02:06:53 UTC 2019

To be clear, it isn't necessarily from "bottom to top," rather, simply know and practice that the direction of a way tagged waterway should be in the direction of the water's flow.

I continue to clean these up, even locally to me and hiding under my nose for ten years.  They are easy to miss, simply fix as you see them, please.

SteveA