[OSM-talk] Strang (non-)rendering issue

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 4 10:10:35 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-30 17:45, Tom Hughes wrote:
> On 30/01/2019 16:22, Maarten Deen wrote:
>
>> Are there different rendering servers for those regions? I know that
>> there are different tileservers, but I didn't know the rendering was
>> also different. Is that not really inefficient to have two servers
>> render the same tiles?
>
> There are currently five render servers.

The changes still don't show up. Also in another area [1] I've made
changes (Kirchstraße is not pedestrian and added to memorials) that
don't show up.
Also someone on the dutch mailing list complained about changes not
showing up.
Is the renderer that caters for the Netherlands working ok?

[1] <https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.71609/6.01418>

Regards,
Maarten