[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] Board decision on Crimea complaint

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:28:12 UTC 2019

Martin, thank you. As mentioned,  I am working on that internal deadline.
The draft is currently under review.

How was your Saturday morning? Mine was writing and reviewing these drafts
on Crimea and other topics. I warmly remind you that consensus building
does take time. We are very much making every effort to meet the need.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson