[OSM-talk] Missing day replicate

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sat Feb 9 07:17:28 UTC 2019

Hi!

this might or might not be related to the hourly change file with the
number 56107 being "strange": Osmosis can not read the file 107.osc.gz,
it reports a UTF-8 error. But if I gunzip the file, Osmosis can read the
file fine. So this points to an error in Osmosis' handling gzip'ed
files. Unfortunately Osmosis is no longer maintained.

Generally errors like this should probably be reported on
https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ or the dev mailing list or #osm-dev IRC
channel would be a good place.

Jochen

Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688