[OSM-talk] WhoDidIt Feeds

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Sun Feb 10 16:54:05 UTC 2019

On 2/9/2019 7:39 AM, Steve Doerr wrote:

> None of my WhoDidIt RSS feeds seem to have updated since 18/01/2019.
> The main one is
> http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/scripts/rss.php?bbox=0.184967,51.325448,0.618584,51.453992
>
> Has this service been discontinued or is there a known problem?

I also have a feed that's still live but has no new posts since Jan
17th. Saw some complaints in one of the German forums but no one has any
insight. I would consider the WhoDidIt service temporarily (hopefully
temporarily) out of commission.

As a serviceable substitute, OSMCha can generate an RSS feed for any
saved filter set. It can be set up to report all changes in a given
area, though it seems to generate a lot more false positives than
WhoDidIt. (And it doesn't give all the handy clickable links right in
the message like WhoDidIt does.)