[OSM-talk] Google deletes map of Kurdistan - can we do better?

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:15:10 UTC 2019

Yes, obviously, but is there anything that marks a certain area as Kurdistan? I haven’t found anything.

Google maps doesn’t delete the entire map area but aren’t allowed to show which area is normally called Kurdistan for Turkish citizens since Turkey denies its existance.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone