[OSM-talk] Reordering and rewriting Good Practice wiki page

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:25:29 UTC 2019

You are right. I've moved "Don't map temporary events and temporary
features" to it's own main heading after Verifiability.

I believe "Map what's on the ground", "Don't map historic events" and
"Don't map your local legislation..." are clearly related to
verifiability.

The later two reference "verifiability" in the text, and "Map what's
on the ground" is related, because the text of a sign or other
real-world object is easier to verify than the accuracy of old maps.