[OSM-talk] Map of Population Density vs. OpenStreetMap density

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:35:03 UTC 2019

There is another side to this the population counts often depend on
building counts but some towns and villages are growing rapidly.  You
can see the difference sometimes going from one zoom level tile to the
next so the ones with buildings in often haven't the newer buildings
mapped but just the old ones are so the population estimates are based
on the old images not the later ones.

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>