[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon Jul 8 19:32:10 UTC 2019

I agree with John that what looks "mostly" (largely? — the dataset is large and I certainly didn't examine every building in a few minutes) wrong here is that there ARE buildings where satellite imagery shows that there ARE buildings, however they are "skewed" improperly with improper rotation orientation.

That's not a terrible error, and yes, correcting those would be a great deal of effort with relatively small benefit in correctness for the map (in my opinion).  However, "better is better," so spend your time accordingly.

SteveA
California