[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner hbogner+news at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:53:41 UTC 2019

My comment was not nice because I snapped after seeing what he/she did.

As a schooled surveyor that kind of neglect and false data is hurting me
and I have the right to be angry. Maybe to harsh language but that data
is false data.

Only one building on this map is not the same as the others:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3u6tow5qbc7jna/osm-Venko.png
They are copy/pasted all over the map.

This is not the first complaint I got about him/her from Croatian community.

Croatian community does not like false data being entered just to fill
the map.