[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:21:34 UTC 2019

However, it's not approximately correct, it's just one geometry copied onto
every building. It's like if you would copy a rectangle tagged
landuse=farmland onto every field you see disregarding its actual shape. I
would say better no data than false data. The suggestion to change them
into nodes is the best option here imo.

Regards Andreas