[OSM-talk] Way to delete buildings added by specific user, or help reverting?

hbogner hbogner+news at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:53:21 UTC 2019

Vedran V has reported that user to OSM-HR community after getting no
reply from that user on direct OSM web messages. He started fixing
inaccurate mapping that user continued to map. In last 30 days he
reported that user for vandalism because of false landuse edits, and
other mess.

That is what Vedran V told us publicly on our Facebook group, on more
than one occasion.

I trust Vedran V more than Venko, because Vedran V and few of us went
together to Faculty of Geodesy and are educated in the field of GIS and
surveying, and because he communicates with the rest of community.

I would like to hear Venko side of the story if he ever replies.

Regards, Hrvoje