[OSM-talk] add notes to personal profile

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:10:23 UTC 2019

On 17/07/2019 16:40, Martin Trautmann wrote:
> I recently uploaded some notes from osmand+ to openstreetmap, but did
> not see them first.
>
> I now learned how to activate the notes layer both for openstreetmap and
> its editor.
>
> But I would prefer that notes would be added to my personal profile in
> order to find and edit them.
>
> Is there any chance to connect the notes database with the user's profile?

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding the question, but any notes that you
add as a logged in user should be visible from your profile.  For
example, my OSM user is https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SomeoneElse/
and from that profile page there is a link to
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SomeoneElse/notes .

That shows all the notes that I've added, commented on or resolved.

Best Regards,

Andy