[OSM-talk] add notes to personal profile

Martin Trautmann traut at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 16:31:05 UTC 2019

On 19-07-17 18:03, Philip Barnes wrote:
> On Wed, 2019-07-17 at 17:40 +0200, Martin Trautmann wrote:

> Notes that you create, either through osm.org or OSMand can be found on
> your profile under My Notes.

Ah, thanks, my mistake. Yes, you are right, there they are.

I guess I would have expected some stronger visual effect - "My
Messages" has a count 0 with green background, the profile has nothing.

Even within my profile, there are numbers behind edits, traces and
diary, but not behind the notes.

So thanks, notes are added to my profile. Now I'd wish to have notes,
created by myself, to be shown with a counter number behind My Notes and
My Profile above.

Schönen Gruß
Martin