[OSM-talk] Organised editing activity - updating assets of OMV group

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Jun 1 21:28:37 UTC 2019

Note that in case of importing external datasets it is necessary to follow also
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines>

("Importing is the process of uploading external data to OSM. " -
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import> )

31 May 2019, 08:33 by vg at wigeogis.com: