[OSM-talk] Terminate Facebook rights under ODbL

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:57:53 UTC 2019

Frederik, i'm well aware of LWG making a better guide regarding the
attribution. This does not have to do with the way they attribute. It's
about the license.

And i'm not asking the board to sue Facebook, what i'm asking is to
notify them they are in breach of ODbL, as their are not fulfilling the
terms and conditions of the license. This means if in 30 days after they
receive the notice, they are in permanently breach of the license. Only
OSMF as the licensor can do that.