[OSM-talk] Wikibase items instead of usual templates for wiki pages?

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 16:38:22 UTC 2019

Some more advantages:

Data item descriptions can be added for tag values that have no need for long-form documentation separate from the key.

Descriptions can be added in extra languages before anyone has the time to write full documentation in that language; with support from Taginfo this means that Map features tables can be generated automatically in all languages and not just English.

--
Andrew