[OSM-talk] Pista ng Mapa 2019 conference

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:48:54 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.

Should you be in our part of the region this August, we'd like to invite
you to our local open mapping conference, Pista ng Mapa (Festival of Maps.)

The advocates from the local map-py communities (OpenStreetMap, FOSS4G)  in
the Philippines are organizing Pista ng Mapa in Dumaguete, Central Visayas,
Philippines [0] this August, and hosted by Foundation University [1].

Pista ng Mapa is an outreach activity for generating public interest, and
promote the use of open (geo) data and free software, gather enthusiasts
and users in the public and private sector, and grow local communities
outside the capital region, Metro Manila.

All sessions and workshops are free of charge, and made possible by the
generous support of the following sponsors: Kaart [2], Grab [3], HIVOS [4],
and Mapillary [5]

Kindly RSVP to reserve your spot: https://ti.to/PistaNgMapa/2019

[0]: https://osm.org/go/4nuN_AIGj?m=
[1]: https://foundationu.com/
[2]: https://kaartgroup.com
[3]: https://grab.com
[4]: https://sea.hivos.org/
[5]: https://mapillary.com/

» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B