[OSM-talk] FW: iD forces mistagging again

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sat Jun 29 07:01:27 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Wyatt [mailto:phil at wyatt-family.com]
Sent: Saturday, 29 June 2019 5:00 PM
To: 'Tomas Straupis'
Subject: RE: [OSM-talk] iD forces mistagging again

Hi Tomas,

I think you are underestimating the intelligence of OSM users - I see lots of suggestions but only change the ones I have personal knowledge of. Again, you still need to push the upgrade the tags button so they are not forcing you!

Personally, I am happy they are offering suggestions as I am learning more about the (somewhat confusing) tagging system.

Cheers - Phil