[OSM-talk] Your thoughts on osm.org

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:11:47 UTC 2019

would be pretty useless....it would reduce OSM to a database to which there
is no way to view an example of what it is to common folk(non-technical)

I imagine it would just be what is on wiki.osm.org with links/documentation
like any other FOSS landing page: description of project, download link,
about, forum link and wiki link